Seasons Golf, Leisure and Spa is surrounded by the scenic glory that South Africa is known for. The resort is situated on the northern slopes of the Magaliesberg Mountains – where nature is always dressed in her glorious best.
GATEWAY TO FEEL GOOD FUN
The resort is within easy driving distance from Hartbeespoort, a laid-back town surrounding the Hartbeespoort Dam. The dam is a hive of activity and is within easy driving distance from both Johannesburg and Pretoria. This makes it the perfect place to escape to after a busy week in the city.
IN THE AREA
The Hartbeespoort region offers much to do for fun-seekers and nature lovers. Seasons Golf, Leisure and Spa is within close proximity of these activities:
- Harties cableway: see Harties from on high. And if land is more your thing, enjoy a hike or some ziplining instead
- Hot air ballooning: see the breath-taking landscape as the birds do.
- Harties Water Sports: Fun-filled activities on the dam including cruises, tube rides and jet skis.
- Harties Horse Trail Safaris: Beautiful scenic trails that requires no prior riding experience.
- Monkey sanctuary: Welcome to their world! Here you’ll be able to see free-living monkeys in a natural environment.
- Elephant sanctuary: Interact with these mighty animals and even get the opportunity to feed big foot.
- Hartbeespoort Dam Snake & Animal Park: A private park in scenic settings where guests will enjoy viewing an array of animal life and live shows.
- The Windmill: Enjoy delicious Dutch food whilst taking in the scenery with views of the dam.